Hotel Loyalty Membership
The Loyalty Membership is our way of rewarding regular guests for their loyalty.
You can earn generous points when you stay at St George’s or Hatherley Manor Hotel and redeem them for a range of superb rewards, including overnight stays and fine dining at both of our hotels.
The points earned are based on what you spend during your stay, what’s more if you book direct with us you’ll also earn points on your accommodation bill, so the more you spend, the more you earn – it’s that simple.
Whether you use your membership for business or pleasure, the rewards will certainly make it worth joining.
Join today as a Classic Member to enjoy the following benefits:
- Updates on new membership benefits in our regular e-mailed newsletter.
- Regular exclusive accommodation offers and promotions
- Late checkout (subject to availability)
When you collect 2000 or more points you’re automatically upgraded to our Premier Member status, with greater privileges, including:
- 15% discount on our Standard Rates
- Bottle of house wine or fruit basket
- Complimentary Newspapers
- Bathrobes and Slippers in your room
Earning your points
Points are easy to collect, and are based on the value of your final bill. For every £1 spent you will earn 1 point.
Redeeming your points
Whether you use your membership for business or pleasure, the rewards available will make it worth joining.
- Cream Tea (200 points)
- Traditional Afternoon Tea (250)
- Fish & Chips with a Pot of Tea (240 points)
- Bottle of House Wine (240 points)
- 2-Course Dinner in the Restaurant (550 points)
- 3-Course Dinner in the Restaurant (650 points)
- Champagne Welcome Package (900 Points)
- One night stay in a Classic Room for Accommodation and Full Welsh Breakfast (2200 points)
To Redeem your Points for Rewards
- Simply contact the Membership co-ordinator on the telephone number below.
- Always quote your membership number when booking.
- Phone the hotel to reserve your rewards.